STAMGazStroy - internal project
March 2014 - Ongoing
Kuryk - Magistau Region
Republic of Kazakhstan
Starting from empty land we set-up and build an Accomodation Camp for 500 people using mainly insulated container modules for the accomodations and concrete built structures.
Our container modules are built up in conformity with strict sanitary standards and fire safety regulations.
- Operating temperature range: from –55 °C to +55 °C
- Seismic resistance: up to intensity 9 on the Richter scale
- Grade III of fire resistance
- All-season building erection
- Operating life: 15 years
- Block-containers are installed on light-loaded foundation
- Interior finishing of good quality to guarantee a comfortable stay
The camp include: 24 h Security, a self service restaurant with Thai chef, a surgery with medical staff onsite 24 h and transportation vehicles serving Airport and work bases.